There are many reasons that could cause you to not be able to download a DragonSoul update. Below are a few things that have helped many other players download and play the latest DragonSoul update:
Google Play Store:
Most common issue: Finding yourself in an "update loop" because you do not see the new update available to download, is generally the result of Google Play Store caching. This can often be easily remedied by clearing your Play Store's Cache. Then you should be able to see the new update available to download. If you know what the new update version should be (e.g. 2.3.1), you can easily check the version running on your device &/or the version you currently see in the Play Store to verify if this is the problem you are experiencing.
If your Google Play Store is saying "Update not compatible with Device", then there is an issue with your specific version of Google Play. We do not create features that would make your device no longer compatible. To fix the issue, try the following steps:
- Clear the Cache of your Google Play Store then restart your phone.
- If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and re-installing your Google Play Store Updater.
- If that doesn't work, head over to this article with other troubleshooting device for the Google Play Store:https://www.androidpit.com/google-play-not-working
If you open DragonSoul and it says "Content Update Failed", please try the following:
- Connect to a stable HIGH-SPEED WiFi or LTE internet connection. If you're already connected to a WiFi network, try a different one that may be faster.
- Make sure your device has plenty of available stock Memory. (Please keep in mind that additional content will need to download, after the initial download of the app, that is not included in the app store's file size.)
- If that doesn't work, try restarting your device.
- If that doesn't work, check the Google Play Store to make sure you're updated to the most recent version of DragonSoul.
- If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and re-installing DragonSoul. Refer to the Account Recovery FAQ if you haven't properly backed up your DS account and temporarily lose access to your existing account.
Amazon App Store:
If you are having problems updating the DragonSoul application on your Kindle please take the following steps to successfully update the application. This is a core issue with Amazon's app store failing to update their store page for your device. As this process is completely controlled by Amazon, we are unable to take any steps to correct it. However, we do have advice for working around this issue:
Clear your Amazon Store Cache, to clear you Amazon Store cache please take the following steps:
- On the home screen tap on the top right corner of your device
- Tap 'more'
- Tap on 'Applications'
- Find the app for the the Amazon Store
- Tap on the 'clear cache'
- Update DragonSoul through the Amazon Store
If this does not work, please take the next step:
- Uninstall DragonSoul
- Re-Install DragonSoul
Please note that you will not lose your account by uninstalling/re-installing. However, it is important to connect recovery methods to your account & write down your Account ID number (found in your Profile Menu) so that if you ever need assistance with recovering your account it can be tracked down through that number.
These fixes resolve 99% of issues. If you're still having trouble accessing DragonSoul, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assist you. Please provide the following information in you email as well as a brief explanation of what you are experiencing:
- What is your exact device model and service provider?
- What OS (Operating System) is your device using and what version of it you are you currently running?
- Is your device jailbroken or rooted?
- Which app store did you download from?
- What app version are you currently using?
- Are you using HIGH-SPEED WiFi or LTE?
- How much available stock memory does your device currently have?